Select the best solutions for your company :
Each LNG-powered vehicle owners
From 1 vehicle
on LNG stations at attractive prices
Access to refuelling at low prices on stations located in Poland
Remote control of refueled LNG
New LNG sources on your routes
Small / medium transport comapnies
From 10 vehicles
Quick implementation: even in 3 months
Easy relocation of the station
Own, autonomous refuelling point
Big LNG fleets, petrol stations
20 vehicles and more
Own and third-party vehicles
Best LNG price on the market
Additional profit: sale of LNG
High output LNG refuelling
Fill in the form
You have questions?
If you have more questions, contact our representative:
CRYOGAS M&T POLAND S.A.
ul. Broniewskiego 3
tel. +48 22 439 01 00
Data Protection Inspector - email@example.com
Information on email correspondence
Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ( “GDPR”), please read the following information related to the processing of your personal data:
1. The controller of the personal data provided by you is Cryogas M&T Poland S. A. with the seat in Warsaw (01-785) at ulica Broniewskiego 3, tel. 22 439 01 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The controller appointed the Data Protection Inspector (PL abbr. IOD), email contact to IOD: email@example.com
3. The personal data provided by you in the email message are processed for the following purposes:
a. to reply to the correspondence received by you, including the reply to the asked questions and provide information requested by you;
b. to further manage correspondence with you and to process the matter you bring about;
c. to determine, assert claims or protect against claims.
4. The legal basis for the processing is a legitimate interest of the Controller that consists in the management of the correspondence with you (Article 6(1)f GDPR).
5. The recipients of your personal data may be entities that provide for the Controller information processing, legal, advisory, insurance services under relevant contracts and entities authorised to receive your personal data under the effective law.
6. Your data will be processed during the correspondence period extended accordingly by the limitation period of claims, if any.
7. You have the right to: access the content of the data and request their rectification, removal, limitation of processing, and the right to object to the processing of the data.
8. You have the right to make complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR regulations.
9. Providing data by you is voluntary but necessary to correspond with you via email.
10. Your personal data will not be subject to automatic decision making, including profiling, and will not be transferred outside the European Union area or to international organisations.