The www.mylng.lt website, just like majority of websites, uses the “cookies” technology. These are small files put in the hard disk of the computer during visiting, some web pages. They contain information about the computer and usually do not have any personal data. Cookie files are not used to infect the device with viruses or any other malware.
Each individual Cookie consists of 4 basic parts:
1. The name of the website: the name of the domain or subdomain.
2. The unique name of the Cookie for the page that set it up.
3. Expiry: validity of some cookie files expires after closing the web browser (the so-called session cookies), other cookies will be automatically deleted only after reaching the expiry date that was set up (the so-called permanent cookies).
4. Value: the information in the cookie file used by the website to “memorise” the previous visit.
We use the cookie files to store the basis information about users (e.g. the identifier) and information necessary for optimisation and proper displaying of the content of the pages. This information is used to:
- Recognise the users logging in to protected web pages, which allows them to visit many pages without the necessity of entering the user’s name and password in each of the pages;
- Record the preferences of the users: the browsed content and browsing format (the user does not need to set up preferences for each visit of the web page);
- Record the pages visited by the users, which allows collecting data supportive in the improvements made in the content and in the method of navigation of the website. For this purpose, we use Google Analytics to collect information about the persons visiting our website to make improvements according to the requirements and preferences of the visitors.
The users of our website may at any time discontinue providing this information to our website by deleting the cookie files saved in the end devices by our website. To do this, change the settings of the currently used web browser.
Configuration of the browser is also possible so that installation of the cookie files will be blocked for specific web pages selected by the user or for all pages. These settings, however, will cause losing the above described functionalities, which require installation of cookie files. In accordance with the requirements of the Telecommunications Law, confirmation of consent for the use of cookie files is equivalent to the configuration of the browser which allows installation of cookie files in the computer.
Information obligation of Cryogas M&T Poland S. A.
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), please note that:
- The Controller is Cryogas M&T Poland S.A.
- The Data Protection Officer is Paweł Maliszewski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 4.2 of the Regulation, for the purpose of execution of statutory and company tasks of Cryogas M&T Poland S. A. and will not be made available to entities other than authorised by the law.
- The recipients of the personal data are the Employees of Cryogas M&T Poland S.A.
- Personal data will be processed in the period necessary to carry out services for you and in compliance with the requirements of the law.
- You are entitled to access the content of your data, having them rectified, erased, or their processing restricted, as well as the right to object against processing and the right to transfer the data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without effect on the compliance with the law of the processing that was done on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, although if they are not provided we will not be able to provide services for you.
- You are not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
If updating the Personal Data is necessary or making changes, contact us or our Data Protection Officer.